- Experience Amazing 4K Ultra HD in 24p Cinema or 60p Video Quality
- High Bit Rate Quality (4K-150Mbps / 2K-200Mbps)
- Built-in XLR Professional Audio Terminal
- 20X Leica Lens with Lens Mounted Control Rings
- Record Night Scenes Confidently with 0 Lux
Highest-Quality, Full-HD Video RecordingWith the compact HS-X1000, 4K Ultra HD* video is created with a 4K 8-MP 1/2.3-inch BSI sensor. Compared with the 2-MP sensors used in ordinary Full-HD camcorders, this distinct sensor advantage renders UHD and FHD professional-quality results. Right down to the finest details, and with minimal blurring.
*4K 3840 x 2160 and Cinema 4K 4096 x 2160
4K Ultra HD Video On the GoThis highly agile, multi-format camcorder is ideal for shooting documentaries, sports and events. It supports 4K, Cinema 4K and Full-HD with frame rates that include 30p, 60p, and 24p.
In 4K 60p resolution, the mobile X1000 captures stunning, lifelike images. Using 60p/50p, the frame rate has twice the information of 30p for smoother motion. If you’re ready for 4K, this is how you do it.
Blur-Free Imaging Anytime, Anywhere
- Power O.I.S. for 4K – Built-in gyro sensors detect hand-shake up to 4,000x/sec to let the lens compensate and correct slow hand-shake caused by breathing. Your subjects stay sharp even while shooting with 20x zoom and 4K resolution.
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ for Full-HD Only – Hybrid O.I.S.+ incorporates 5-axis correction to suppress blurring from wide-angle to zoom for clear, sharp images in nearly every shooting situation.
WiFi with NFC
- Remote Shooting – Remotely control and monitor the X1000 in real time from your smartphone/tablet with the Panasonic Image App.
- One-Touch NFC Connection – Instantly sync your smart device to the X1000 with a single touch.
- Easy QR Code Connection – For syncing non-NFC compatible devices, simply scan from the QR codes included with the camcorder.
- Histogram Display – To ensure precise exposure adjustments, a graph indicates image brightness on the horizontal axis, and pixel volume on the vertical axis.
- Zebra Pattern – When lighting or exposure adjustment is needed, excessively bright areas are marked with striped patterns in the viewfinder and LCD.
- Color Bar Monitor – Controls color accuracy. For editing reference, the bar can be included in the recording.
- Picture Adjustment – To create natural coloring and delicate nuances, this function easily adjusts contrast, chroma level, exposure, sharpness and more.
- Focus Peaking – Displayed in a selectable color for easy manual focusing.
- Focus Expand – Increases magnification up to 10x with a quick, multifunction dial control.
- 4K Video Editing – Crop your composition and choose the perfect frame, plus zoom up to 200% while maintaining HD picture quality. More options include panning, tilting and stabilizing.
- Auto-Switch/Simultaneous Recording – Two SD card slots let you record to both cards simultaneously. When one card reaches capacity, recording is seamlessly switched to the other.